- Bejelentés a PlayMemories Home, Action Cam Movie Creator, MVR Studio és Sony Raw Driver alkalmazást használó ügyfelek számára – 2019/09/19
- A Térkép nézet funkció megszűnése a PlayMemories Home szolgáltatásban (Windows operációs rendszer esetén) és a térképmegjelenítési funkció megszűnése a GPS Image Tracker programban –2019. február 14.
Kérdések és válaszok: 227
- How to use wireless flash to create studio quality pictures?When using the flash mounted on a camera, options for attractive lighting are limited. The on-camera flash is confined to a single light source close to the lens and the illumination is usually harsh with strong
- Why are there vertical and horizontal lines on the LCD screen?If the LCD screen is not displayed properly in any modes, it may be damaged or electrical failure may occur and your camera may need to be repaired. If you believe this to be the case, please contact us, and we
- How do I remove dust that appears on the recorded image?Clean the image sensor automatically using the camera's cleaning mode. If the dust remains after the automatic cleaning, clean the image sensor using a commercially available blower. Sony cannot honour the warranty
- Flash compatibility information for Sony cameras.For details see the Web page below. https://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/cscs/flash/
- How do I adjust the aperture value while recording a movie?Follow these steps to adjust the aperture value while recording a movie. Set the focus mode dial on the camera to Manual Focus (MF). NOTE: If you are using a lens with focus mode switch, switch it to MF. Set the
- Can I take pictures while recording a movie?The camera does not have the ability to capture still images during movie recording. As a workaround, you can import your videos to a computer using the PlayMemories Home software to capture still images from the
- What kind of lenses can be used?You can use Sony A-mount lenses (SAL) and all Minolta/Konica Minolta lenses with A-mount ("Maxxum"/"Dynax"). NOTE: Sony E-mount lenses (SEL) are not compatible with this camera.
- The camera shakes or a strange noise is heard from the cameraBy default the camera performs a sensor cleaning routine by shortly vibrating the sensor shift mechanism when it is turned off. This is not a malfunction. However, if a strange noise or vibration is observed other
- How can I make the camera continuously adjust the exposure during continuous shooting?The camera continuously adjusts the exposure during continuous shooting when the following settings are selected: The focus mode is set to AF-C or AF-A. AEL w/ shutter is set to Off or Auto. NOTE: If the focus mode