- Bejelentés a PlayMemories Home, Action Cam Movie Creator, MVR Studio és Sony Raw Driver alkalmazást használó ügyfelek számára – 2019/09/19
- A Térkép nézet funkció megszűnése a PlayMemories Home szolgáltatásban (Windows operációs rendszer esetén) és a térképmegjelenítési funkció megszűnése a GPS Image Tracker programban –2019. február 14.
Kérdések és válaszok: 145
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- The Self-diagnosis display (error code), such as E:62:11 and E:62:12, appearsThese error codes appear when the Self-diagnosis function works. Your camcorder is equipped with Balanced Optical SteadyShot, and if excessive force is applied to the lens while the power is on, the protection of
- Will dust get inside the camcorder if there is a crack around the lens?The lens unit is equipped with a stopper mechanism which prevents dust or debris from getting inside the camcorder. NOTE: The body of the camcorder is not dust-proof.
- The camcorder makes a clacking noise when the power is offThis camcorder is equipped with a Balanced Optical SteadyShot system which controls the entire optical path, including the lens and image sensor as one floating unit. When the power is turned off, however, the camcorder
- The battery will not charge through a USB connection or when connected to the AC adapterThe following are possible causes for when the battery is not charging. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue. If you are using a computer with operating system Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 installed, you
- The camera does not focus automatically.Possible causes are as follows: If the lens is fogged due to dust, fingerprints, etc. If the lens is fogged due to condensation If the focus mode is set to manual If you are trying to shoot a subject on which
- Music does not play during Highlight Playback.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue: IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product
- The camera settings did not save after turning off the powerThe camera setting may be lost if the battery is removed from the camera immediately after the camera has been turned off. It takes approximately 5-10 seconds for the settings to save after powering off the camera