Kérdések és válaszok: 146
- How to resolve when TV displays "Connection status cannot be confirmed" message and cannot perform the firmware update?erThere may be a problem with the network connection. Verify that the network connection and settings are correct. Check the Ethernet cable to make sure it is securely connected to the "LAN(100)" terminal on the
- How to resolve when the power shuts down during the update process?Power on the Blu-ray Disc player and try the update process again.
- Termination of Music Search and Video Search on Blu-ray Disc players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater systems in 201911 October 2018 Dear valued Sony customer, On certain Blu-ray Disc players, we will terminate the functions of displaying disc-related information of CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc by using the Gracenote database through
- Service Icons disappeared - can’t launch Network Service on my Blu-ray player/ AV receiver after 22/05/2018From the 21st May 2018, a very small portion of Sony Blu-ray players / AV Receivers may become unable to access apps, updates or other network services. This is due to cached information* remaining on your devices
- My Blu-ray player does not respond when trying to playback some Blu-ray titlesIf your Blu-ray player doesn’t respond when trying to play back specific discs, please update the player with the latest firmware version.
- Error: 400/404, the YouTube app does not launch on Blu-ray playerApril 11, 2018 Some Blu-ray Disc Players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Systems include the YouTube app. When using the YouTube app, you may experience an error message may be displayed, or YouTube app may not launch
- Error: Network connection error message appears when using the Video & TV SideView featureThe Video & TV SideView app cannot detect my Blu-ray Disc Player. If Network connection error is displayed or if the device cannot be detected, please try the following. NOTE: Some remote devices cannot properly
- Unable to properly display or use Video & TV SideView application on my tablet.If the size of your tablet is 7 inches, limitations apply to the Video & TV SideView Tablet version of the software. Please install the Video & TV SideView Phone version from Google Play. NOTE: Notification to Android
- I cannot find applications that I installed in My Apps.Please verify that the application has been successfully installed by searching for it using the Search for Apps box located on the upper right corner of the Opera TV Store. Once found, check if the Install option