Intel® Chipset Driver, Version 22.214.171.1240 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel® Chipset Driver for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
*** The Intel® Chipset Driver is for the yellow bang showed as a name “SM Bus Controller” in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INDCHI-00266324-0042.exe program.
- Download the INDCHI-00266324-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDCHI-00266324-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the “User Account Control” window, click the “Yes” button
- If the “Select Language” window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the “OK” button.
- At the “Select Country” screen, select the country for the installation and click the “Next” button.
- At the "Welcome to Intel® Chipset Driver Setup Program" window, click the “Next” button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button
- At the "Finish" screen, click the “Finish” button.
- At the “This system must be restarted to complete the installation” screen, click the “OK” button to restart the system.
The installation of the Intel® Chipset Driver is completed.
- 64 bit
- 3.83 Mb