- Bejelentés a PlayMemories Home, Action Cam Movie Creator, MVR Studio és Sony Raw Driver alkalmazást használó ügyfelek számára – 2019/09/19
- A Térkép nézet funkció megszűnése a PlayMemories Home szolgáltatásban (Windows operációs rendszer esetén) és a térképmegjelenítési funkció megszűnése a GPS Image Tracker programban –2019. február 14.
Kérdések és válaszok: 157
- A round shadow or ghost appears in the centre of the image.A round shadow or ghost may appear in the centre of the image if there is a strong light source when shooting using optical zoom. This is due to the reflection of light in the lens and depends upon the distance
- Why are there vertical and horizontal lines on the LCD screen?If the LCD screen is not displayed properly in any modes, it may be damaged or electrical failure may occur and your camera may need to be repaired. If you believe this to be the case, please contact us, and we
- What should I do when no function works although the power is on? Remove the battery or optional AC adaptor / charger, and then turn on the power again about 1 minute later. If no function still works after the above operation, please send the camera out for repairs as there
- How do I prevent pictures from being out of focus?Basic Techniques For Better Images. Successfully focusing on a subject When pressing the shutter button halfway down, the camera adjusts the focus automatically (Auto Focus). NOTE: Only press the shutter button halfway
- A noise is heard when playing back recorded video on a cameraDue to the lens and camera structure, some internal operating sounds may be recorded in movies. The sounds are inaudible in most recording environments but are easier to hear where it is very quiet. Check the following
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingIMPORTANT: NFC function on the mobile device should be enabled. Sleep and lock-screen functions of the mobile device should be disabled. Latest version of PlayMemories Mobile application should be installed on your
- The zoom does not work or works erratically (DSC)If the zoom does not work as expected please check the following items: On certain compact camera models, the zoom does not work in movie mode. Check if the camera supports zooming while taking movies. Make sure
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- An Image Database File Error occurs.This error message will appear if some of the image database files for movies have somehow become corrupt. It can occur if the movies on the memory card were modified or edited on a computer, causing inconsistencies