- Bejelentés a PlayMemories Home, Action Cam Movie Creator, MVR Studio és Sony Raw Driver alkalmazást használó ügyfelek számára – 2019/09/19
- A Térkép nézet funkció megszűnése a PlayMemories Home szolgáltatásban (Windows operációs rendszer esetén) és a térképmegjelenítési funkció megszűnése a GPS Image Tracker programban –2019. február 14.
Kérdések és válaszok: 206
- The angle of view changes significantly when shooting with Continuous Auto Focus (AF-C)To downsize the lens in your camera, the focus lens is placed just in front of the image sensor. This makes the variation of the angle of view, caused by movement of the focus lens, wider than in previous cameras
- How do I add or remove icons from the camera's LCD display?To select which icons you wish to display on the LCD display: On the camera, press the MENU button. Select Custom Settings Press the DISP button. To remove or prevent icons from showing on the LCD display: Select
- When the camera is mounted to a tripod the control ring does not turn smoothly or does not turn at all.Depending on the size of the mounting shoe (aka mounting plate) for the tripod, the mounting shoe may interfere with the control ring on the front of the camera. If the mounting shoe is made of soft material such
- Wind noise is not reduced when using the ECM-XYST1M stereo microphone.The wind noise reduction feature in the camera only works with the built-in microphone. It does not work with the optional ECM-XYST1M microphone. To reduce wind noise when using this optional microphone, you can
- Where is the NFC antenna located in the camera?If your camera supports files transfers using the NFC function, the location of the antenna will be indicated with the following mark: The location of the NFC antenna is different depending on the camera model.
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- Can’t transfer pictures to my Android phone via Wi-Fi with the PlayMemories Mobile AppIf this occurs, clear the cache memory of the mobile app, delete the camera Wi-Fi settings from the mobile phone and try again. To clear the cache memory from your Android phone select [Settings] > [Apps] > [PlayMemories