- Bejelentés a PlayMemories Home, Action Cam Movie Creator, MVR Studio és Sony Raw Driver alkalmazást használó ügyfelek számára – 2019/09/19
- A Térkép nézet funkció megszűnése a PlayMemories Home szolgáltatásban (Windows operációs rendszer esetén) és a térképmegjelenítési funkció megszűnése a GPS Image Tracker programban –2019. február 14.
Kérdések és válaszok: 160
- Can the battery be charged while the camera is connected to a USB port on the computer?The battery can be charged if the USB cable from the camera is connected to a computer and the camera is turned off. Charging with this method only works when the camera power is off, otherwise the USB connection
- Nothing is displayed on the monitor.Check the monitor display settings. Models with a LIVE VIEW/OVF switch Confirm that the switch is not set to OVF. If the switch is set to OVF, set it to LIVE VIEW. Models with a FINDER/MONITOR (LCD) switching button
- The shooting date is not recorded on the bottom right of the imageIf the shooting date is not recorded on the bottom right of the image even though Write Date is set to On, the camera orientation (vertical / horizontal) may not be detected properly depending on how you hold the
- A noise is heard when playing back recorded video on a cameraDue to the lens and camera structure, some internal operating sounds may be recorded in movies. The sounds are inaudible in most recording environments but are easier to hear where it is very quiet. Check the following
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingIMPORTANT: NFC function on the mobile device should be enabled. Sleep and lock-screen functions of the mobile device should be disabled. Latest version of PlayMemories Mobile application should be installed on your
- The zoom does not work or works erratically (DSC)If the zoom does not work as expected please check the following items: On certain compact camera models, the zoom does not work in movie mode. Check if the camera supports zooming while taking movies. Make sure
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- Can a picture taken with 3D Panoramic Sweep be played back on a TV?By connecting an HDMI cable to the HDMI output of the camera and the HDMI input of a TV, the panoramic picture can be played back on the TV screen. IMPORTANT: If connected to TV that is not 3D, the picture only
- Error: Area/Date/Time is displayed when accessing the PlayMemories Camera AppsThis message is displayed when accessing the PlayMemories Camera Apps if the camera is set to the wrong year or an incompatible date format. Make sure the camera is set to the current year in the Date and Time Setting
- My camera will not turn onIMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. If the camera will not turn on or power on, follow