I have a Laptop VAIO VGN-NR32Z and It was working very fine until the last week. Without any message, it does not start, and I just become a black screen. In order to make the story short, I was trying the following things without results
1) I took away the battery pack, and tried to start with only the Sony AC adapter. Black screen.
2) I tried to press F2 key to reach the BIOS, but still black screen
3) I tried pushing the brightness control to max, still black screen
4) I tried the recovery CD, the CD unit seems to work, but still black screen.
5) Then, I tried to connect to an external screen: does not help: black screen.
6) I hear the disk spinning, but only the power on green light is on, all other lights are off
x) I suspect the graphic card. I do not thinḱ that it is worth to buy a new one in that case.
Question 1) Has anybody an idea what the problem could be? Or at least what I could do?.
Question 2) At least it could be a posibility to read the harddisk. Does anybody know how it could be done?
Thanks in advance!