Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all permanent and temporary employees of Sony Europe who hold a valid passport.
2. Please click on the 'Enter here' tab above to enter the competition. You must be logged in to the site using an account that is linked to your employee email address. If you are not already registered with a MySony account or one linked to your work email address, then please follow the online registration process first to set one up.
3. Image files (bmp, gif, jpg and png) should be no more than 10MB in size. Photos larger than this size will not be accepted.
4. Up to one photograph per category (Split Second, Panoramic, Low Light, Nature, People)
will be accepted per entrant. Please do not submit more than one image per category. All entries must be uploaded separately, and please tick the box for the appropriate category on each entry.
5. The person submitting the photo must be the photographer.
6. Sony Europe reserves the right to use the photograph for internal communication purposes.
7. All entries must be received before 5pm CET on 23rd March 2012. No entries will be accepted after that time.
8. The use of photo editing software is allowed.
9. All entries will be judged by the World Photography Organisation.
10. One winner will be chosen. They will be contacted by 30th March, and his/her name will be announced on the intranet around 30th March 2011.
11. The winner will be awarded with a SLT-α65 camera (with lens kit) and a trip for 2 to the Awards Ceremony in London and Gala dinner, which includes a 1 night stay at a four star hotel. Flights will be provided if the winner is based outside of the UK. Further details of the prize will be given to the winners upon notification.
Winners of the four other categories will receive a W-Series Cyber-shot camera.
12. Any tax liability relating to the prize will be borne by the department providing the prize.
Promoter: Corporate Communications Europe. Sony Europe Limited, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0XW, United Kingdom